Rewind the clock as we head back in time to the 14th century to meet Vinny Villain, a spirited labourer, as he sets out on his treacherous journey to abolish the oppressive Feudal System and put an end to the system of unfree labour known as serfdom. During the Peasant Course, students will learn about the life of a peasant, some common misconceptions we have today about them and the importance and significance of the Peasants’ Revolt.
Key concepts covered include:
- The Peasants’ Revolt
- The daily life of the medieval Peasant
- Misconceptions about who Peasants were
What’s Included in this course?
- A full length video on the medieval Peasant (Over 20 mins)
- 3 fun, downloadable workbooks
- A downloadable craft activity
- A glossary of terms and phrases a Peasant may have used during medieval period
- An online quiz
- A printable and personalised certificate of course completition
All of our Medieval Courses have been carefully and specifically mapped against The Victorian F-10 and Australian Curriculum enabling each to be seamlessly incorporated into your classroom curriculum. Our Medieval Courses are the perfect inspiration for a wealth of skills development including English, Literature, Math, Science, Civics and Citizenship, and of course History.
For more information on curriculum mapping, click the button below
$5.00 per student per course (GST included)
For school groups, please email email@example.com for group pricing options
Includes: Access to the course episode, curriculum based worksheets and activities, multiple-choice quiz, and certificate of completion
If you are already enrolled in this course, you will see the course content displayed below