Glenda hasn’t been feeling her best lately, so she’s sought out the help of an Apothecary. Follow Glenda on her journey to find a cure for the Bubonic Plague. Unfortunately for Glenda Medieval cures and remedies weren’t always very pleasant or easy.
Join us in our curriculum based Apothecary Course where we take a look at not only the most common disease throughout Medieval History, but also some common Medieval remedies that are still used today!
Key concepts covered include:
- The Bubonic Plague
- Weird and not so wonderful cures for medieval ailments
- Medieval medicines still used today
What’s Included in this course?
- A full length video on Apothecary (Over 18 mins)
- 2 fun downloadable worksheets
- An Apothecary book of medicinal herbs and plants
- A downloadable craft activity
- A glossary of terms and phrases linked to Apothecary, which would have been used during the medieval period
- An online quiz
- A printable and personalised certificate of course completition
All of our Medieval Courses have been carefully and specifically mapped against The Victorian F-10 and Australian Curriculum enabling each to be seamlessly incorporated into your classroom curriculum. Our Medieval Courses are the perfect inspiration for a wealth of skills development including English, Literature, Math, Science, Civics and Citizenship, and of course History.
For more information on curriculum mapping, click the button below
$5.00 per student per course (GST included)
For school groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing options
Includes: Access to the course episode, curriculum based worksheets and activities, multiple-choice quiz, and certificate of completion
If you are already enrolled in this course, you will see the course content displayed below